Wednesday 8 January 2014

What's on my nails #3


Today's offering is another of the Rimmel Space Dust polishes, this one in Total Eclipse. A substantially black polish with hints of gunmetal foil and green glitter, this one actually looks better without a top coat (there is a coat of Seche Vite on my nails in the photo). Unusually the glossy top coat seems to take away some of the foily shimmer in this polish and makes the green glitter less obvious.

Just like the lilac Moon Walking I featured a few weeks ago here this is a quick drying polish which leaves a very textured finish on the nail. Its reasonably long lasting, although I'm not sure how it would fare without a top coat - maybe 2 days regular wear tops. I have to admit I liked this in the bottle more than Moon Walking but on my nails I think I prefer the lilac. Total Eclipse is undoubtedly interesting and quite striking against paler skins but Moon Walking has a bit of the wow factor about it.

What are your nails rocking at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment