Tuesday 17 December 2013

What's on my nails today

NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Money Never Sleeps

For my latest manicure I've gone all traditional with a lovely rich green which reminds me of a gorgeously festive pine scented Christmas tree. Ok admittedly ours is artificial because otherwise the dog tries to eat it but hey, I'm just getting into the spirit of things!

This polish is the first I've tried from NYC and although it applied a little streaky at first the second coat was the charm, turning it into this gorgeous slightly shimmery dark green. Apparently this also gives a smoky quality to any jewel coloured polishes its applied over the top of but admittedly I haven't tried that yet - I'm just loving that rich colour on its own at the moment.

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment